Sunday, April 24, 2011

GSL Entertainment's 1st official blog post

Welcome I'm Gregory Lambiase President of GSL Entertainment Inc, I am writing this post as an introduction to our company. 


As GSL’s Founder and President, I have nearly 20 years of experience in the DJ/Entertainment industry, having performed at thousands of private and corporate events.  I am a "DJ's DJ," born in Manhattan as I developed a passion for music at an early age.  After learning to mix on Technics 1200 turntables as a teenager, I went on to work for several leading mobile DJ companies before founding his own company, GSL Entertainment.

At GSL Entertainment we provide world-class entertainment and treat our clients with the utmost respect and professionalism because you are our priority. We specialize in the "big 4" affairs ( weddings, sweet sixteens, bar/bat mitzvah's and corporate affair.  If you need a photographer, videographer, caterer, or other vendors, we can refer you to the most qualified and experienced professionals in the area.

Below is a link to GSL Entertainment's 2011 Cocktail Demo - free mp3 download!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ah1ctad4kg7c9by



No comments:

Post a Comment