Sunday, April 24, 2011

Denon's MC6000 Media Player for professional DJs

I recently purchased this unit for $699 for ProAudioStar in NY and I couldn't be happier!   They were running a sale on the item that usually lists for $799.  It has some many features such as effects, sampler, 2 mic inputs, works as a real DJ mixer and it comes boxed with the LE edition of Virtual DJ.  For me being a fellow Serato users I had to shake my head at the notion of using another DJ program but I have to tell you that Virtual DJ is a successful program with many features that are not found on many DJ programs like having the ability to control 4 decks at once.  The unit has a very solid construction and can be used for any type of affair.  For the price I paid I was able to purchase a road case for the Denon Mc6000 that should be arriving this week.  Cases are a "must have" for any DJ and his equipment because it serves 2 purposes (1) it protects the unit from scratches or dropping and (2) it looks very professional and sleek when you arrive at a gig.

"Protect your investment"


http://www.skratchworx.com/news3/comments.php?id=1522


No comments:

Post a Comment